- Vector logo file provided as an AI or SVG file, and must be received by April 15.
- Flyers or brochures must arrive to the Spark offices by May 15 for inclusion in the event registration bag.
- Sponsors may set up between 8:00 am and 4:00 pm on Monday, July 24.
- Exhibition space location will be selected on a first come, first served basis. Space selections will be made closer to the event according to registration order.
- Hallway exhibition spaces must be contained within a 6x12 foot area and must be at least four inches from the walls due to fire code restrictions. Power and standing signs may be used but must fit within the designated area. If you have questions about what is allowed, please contact Spark staff.
- Limited vendor speaking sessions are available. These will be allotted on a first come first, served basis.
All Full-Service Specialists, Web and Mobile providers must be Rock Partners to sponsor this event.
All Giving vendors must be annual Rock Sponsors to sponsor this event.
Add-on Sponsorships are only available with a Sponsorship Package.
From 6:00am Monday, July 24 through 12:00 am Thursday, July 27, Sponsors may not hold competing events.
In addition to cash value, each sponsor agrees to be part of the promotional process for RX2023 including but not limited to feature articles, website logos, social media posts, podcasts, event calendars, and newsletters.
Due to additional costs and agreements with the venue, we do not issue refunds for RX2023. Thank you for your understanding.
You may use the Rock logo to promote your participation in RX2023. If you would like to use the logo for any other purposes, please contact Spark Development Network for approval.
Power and shipping storage provided separately through hotel event coordinator. Contact Lorrie Yoakum at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.