Ideas

Make "Family Status" box optional

Make "Family Status" box optional

CRM

Screenshot_2024-05-06_at_3.47.55 PM.png

On the "Edit Family" block, many (most?) churches do not use the "Family Status" drop-down. It's not mentioned in the documentation at all. It's also one of the few attributes in that block that can't be hidden. I can hide Campus, Birthdate, Title, Grade, Age, and County, but I can't hide that.

I think most churches would benefit from it being off by default, but I'd settle for the option (in the block properties) to hide this particular box.

Screenshot_2024-05-06_at_3.49.44 PM.png

Note: This is somewhat similar to Idea #1274, which I voted for, but it's a much smaller and more targeted change.

Photo of Micah OdorSubmitted by Micah Odor, Christian Church Leadership Network  ·   ·  CRM
Login to add a comment...

Submission Success Tips

Cultivate your ideas for maximum impact with these helpful submission tips that will increase the chances of your brilliant concepts becoming reality.

• Clear Title: Craft a straightforward and descriptive title that instantly conveys the essence of your idea.
  • Concise Description: Provide an idea description that is succinct, ensuring it effectively communicates the concept without unnecessary verbosity.
  • Provide Additional Details: With a concise description complete, now provide any other details that are needed to better understand the requirements.
  • Thorough Ministry Need Review: Provide a comprehensive overview of the ministry need your idea addresses, emphasizing its significance.
  • Cover the WHY: Clearly articulate the rationale behind your idea, explaining why it's essential and how it aligns with the organization's goals and mission. Oftentimes a clear "why" sheds light into other possible options.