Question

Photo of Joe Carroll

Merge request

Based on the documentation, I see that merge requests will be handled by the Data Integrity Worker.  What I can't seem to figure out is how members of this role will be notified of a pending request.  Is this a workflow that I need to set up, or should this be happening auto-magically behind the scenes?  

Thanks for the info.

• Photo of Jim Michael

To my knowledge there is currently no notification of merge requests. The Data Integrity worker must check the report regularly as part of their regular Rock activities.

• Photo of Teresa Bice

There is a step in the workflow where you can assign who gets notified.  I believe by default it is everyone in the RSR - Data Integrity securitu role.  Everyone in that role will get an email

• Jim Michael

What workflow? I was never aware there was a workflow that handled merge requests, which are initiated from a grid, not the Actions Menu. Maybe we deleted such a workflow early on by accident?

• Photo of Teresa Bice

Well, that was my mistake - I was thinking of the Person Data Error workflow instead of the merge requests!  It would be nice if they worked the same way though ;-)