Question

Photo of Aaron Fuchs

Finding Lava Output Tags

I am new to using Rock and have thus far been able to get by with all I need to do by just modifying the prebuilt mail merge documents to meet my needs.  I need to print address labels with envelope numbers on them.  I followed the guide on Shoulder the Boulder for creating envelope numbers - and all is good.  I got the mailing label word doc and am not sure what I need to put to add the envelope number.

In Home -> General Settings -> Person Attributes -> I have Envelope Number, it has an id of 2362, and a key of core_GivingEnvelopeNumber.  I tried {{Row.core_GivingEnvelopeNumber}} but it did not work.  

What have I done wrong - and probably more importantly - where do I find all the tags?  TY

• Photo of Aaron Fuchs

So it turns out I had it right!  Word was just being its helpful self and added space for me.  What I thought was {{Row.core_GivingEnvelopeNumber}} was actually

{{Row.  core_GivingEnvelopeNumber}}  It got split across a line so it wasn't obvious!

And the available merge fields can be found in the Merge Template Entry when you try to make a Merge document.  "Show Merge Fields"