Question

Photo of Joe Carroll

Extended Attributes section missing

What would cause the Extended Attributes section to be missing?  I'm logged in as Admin and no longer see this section, contributions, etc.  I can't say how long they have been missing, since I'm not a typical user and we have only recently started looking at items that are outside of the main Person attributes.  We are running version 9.1.

• Photo of Jim Michael

Ok... next, take one of the missing pages (Extended Attriutes, for example) and edit its settings. Then go to Display Settings tab.What does Display When under Menu show? It should be "When Allowed".

• Photo of Jim Michael

Most likely you modified the security on those pages (the "tabs" on the person profile are in fact individual web pages) and removed your own access. If you go to Admin | CMS Config | Pages then drill down to Internal Homepage | People | Person Pages you can click on Extended Attributes, then click the lock symbol on the far right. Do you see an All Users Deny at the top?

• Joe Carroll

The Item Permissions section is empty, but the Inherited Permissions section has Allow for Admin, Staff Workers & Staff Like Workers. All Users Deny is at the bottom.