Question

Photo of Michelle Reed

Resubscribing an email

Once a person unsubscribes from a mailing list, is there a way to reinstate that email? I have people that accidentally unsubscribed or changed their minds. Do they have to resubscribe or can I do something else to reinstate them?

• Photo of Jason Shuman

We also use Mailgun, but I've only needed to go to the dashboard and reactivate a suppression when the recipient has flagged us as spam. To "re-subscribe" to a specific communication list, we have a "Communication List Subscribe" block on our website that shows most of our general "opt-in" communication lists and provides opportunity to subscribe/unsubscribe from those lists (which requires them to log in). We also leverage some of the group sync capabilities of Rock to enable a feature to only show certain lists if you're already a member of the list (allows you to unsubscribe, but this doesn't make the list available to everyone, which allows us to limit the audience that can subscribe to it).

• Photo of Chris Bennett

who is you email transport provider?

• Photo of Michelle Reed

Mailgun

• Photo of Chris Bennett

You should be able to go to your mailgun dashboard under supresssions and reactivate it there.