Question

Photo of Blenda Cox

Attendance Type in Attendance Analytics not showing

I have been working with Check-in setup for our Bible Study classes.  Some how I manged to turn off the option to show Attendance Type on the Attendance Analytics page as a drop down filter option.  Can someone help me turn it back on?

• Photo of Jim Michael

Ok, on the Attendance Analytics page, click the Block Configuration icon in the Admin Toolbar (hover your mouse bottom of screen to make it appear), then edit the Attendance Reporting block. Sounds like you might have checked some specific Group Types, when they should all (under default circumstances) be UNchecked. Uncheck every group type, save and refresh the page to see if that fixes it.

• Photo of Jim Michael

Are you saying that the Attendance Type drop-down is completely missing, or that a specific Attendance Type is not in the drop down?

• Photo of Blenda Cox

The Attendance Type drop-down is not visible.  The Check-In Configuration has the default setups (volunteer & weekly), but they do not appear as a drop-down choice for filtering.

• Photo of Blenda Cox

i removed the checked boxes and got this message.

aa view.gif

and did not get the drop down box

• Jim Michael

That's normal when initially saving the block, but simply refreshing the page in the browser should bring the drop-down back.

• Photo of Blenda Cox

got it, thank you!