Question

Photo of Ryan Vesely

Event Registration for different classes

We are trying to setup event registration for our sports camp. Each class has a restricted number of spots available. I would like to use the multiple registrant option to allow parents to register all of their kids at once. The problem I am having is that it seems to me that the only way I can limit each class individually is to make each one its own separate occurrence. So right now I have the template made for our sports camp and under that I have 10 instances, once for each of the sports. Is there a better way to do this? Ideally I would like to have a drop down with all of the available sports for each of the kids that the parent is registering. But it doesn't look like I can limit each individual class that way. Any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks.

• Photo of Jesse Pearson

We created an event registration for each class. Unfortunately event registration doesn't support that yet as far as we've found. 

We created a separate calendar for such events to keep the main event calendar clean. 

To give you an idea of how we are handling this: https://myeclife.org/page/846