Question

Photo of Amber McCoy

Scheduled Transactions not showing up on Contribution Statements

Hello,

I recently noticed on my personal page that a scheduled transaction I made in July is not showing up on my contribution statement. I created the one-time transaction on 7/8 for 7/9 and it cleared my account on 7/11 and was deposited to the church acct also on 7/11.  I checked with the Office Manager (who does all the finances) to see if there were any other scheduled transactions that were not showing up on other people's contribution statements or if it was just a fluke on my account.  She confirmed that all of scheduled transaction are not showing up on their contribution statements. 

Is this a bug or a setting that we need to change on our end?  We use the NMI portal with MyWell.  The money is going into the Church account and is clearing each person's account but it is just not showing up on the statements.  All other online transactions show up fine, like when someone logs in and gives one time right then.  

Thank-you!

• Photo of Amber McCoy

Thanks to Daniel & Aaran at GitHub for helping me out!  We had to go to Finance > Administration > Download Payments.  I also didn't realize we had to either manually do this or set up a job to do it automatically.  Thanks guys!