Question

Photo of Amber McCoy

Statement Generator on Mac

Hello!

We are trying to do our year end giving statements and would like to use the Statement Generator to process those.  The problem we are running into is we are using Mac computers and the Power Tools external application won't run.  I read in the documentation that it needs to be ran on a Windows based PC.  Is there anyway possible to run the statement generator or something else that would do the same thing using the Mac computers?  Thank you!

Amber  

• Photo of Michael Garrison

No, I don't believe so. You can use the Contribution Statement List Lava block if you'd like to allow people to view their giving online (though that would require that they have Rock Login Account credentials, or be sent an email with a link to auto-log them in), or Financial staff can view their history from their profiles, but there's nothing that I know of besides the Statement Generator which will produce PDFs for everyone. And that requires .NET libraries and therefore Windows.

• Photo of Amber McCoy

:( That's what I thought.  I knew about both of those options and we can do that.  We just wanted to make sure we didn't accidentally miss someone if we did the statement via each individual profile.  I believe we have a PC laptop we can use for this since it seems it will only be once a year.  Thanks again!