Trying to figure out the easiest way to accomplish the following. We moved to Rock during an existing Pledge. All the pledges and giving to date were imported. However, because a pledge in Rock is associated with a single Account, that is causing issues for us.

When we moved to Rock, our existing accounts were very complex and messy. Because of this we "Archived" all our old accounts (meaning we set them inactive and stopped adding to them) and began using a more simplified approach. Because of this, none of the new pledge contributions over the last few months (since we moved to Rock) have been reflected in people's pledge progress. This is an issue since the end of the pledge period is next month and many people are logging in to check their balance.

I'm hoping we can find one of these two solutions...

1. My primary goal would be to see if there is any way to have a single pledge reflect the sum of donations made to multiple accounts. For example... A "Building Fund" pledge can look at donations made to the accounts: "Building Fund" and "Building Fund - Archive" and render a total based on that.
  2. If the previous solution is not an option, then how could I rework the Giving Statement Lava to reflect the total of multiple accounts? 

Thanks in advance for any help!