Question

Photo of Brandon Gamache

Connection Status not deleting

I am consolidating some of our Connection Statuses. I have bulk updated everyone to their new status and been able to delete most of the Connection Status defines values. However, there are two Connection Status defines values that I am unable to delete. The reason states they are assigned to a person.

I have checked my report and no one appears with those statuses. I have searched the database and can’t find any person records with these two statuses. 

I have searched the Attribute Value table for any values with those Status Guids but haven’t found anything there. 

Are there any other locations/tables I should check?

• Photo of Brandon Gamache

Figured it out. Some how four person records had those specific Connection Status Defined Values as values for Record Status Values. Not really certain how it happened but after updated those records and then I was able to successfully delete the Connection Statuses I wanted.

• Photo of Stephanie Francis

Hey Brandon,

Where do you go to change/ add/ delete Connection Statuses?

• Brandon Gamache

Hey Stephanie.

Connection Statuses are located under General Settings > Defined Types. You can search for the Defined Type, the name will be "Connection Status"--it should be under the Person category. From there you can add, edit, or delete connection requests. You won't be able to delete System values, though.