Question

Photo of Cody Tindall

Rock v10 Update Still Showing Early Access

We're currently running Rock McKinley 9.4 (1.9.4.1). We had a hardware issue with the server that was running Rock so we backed up the database and website and migrated to another server. Everything else is working fine but when I check for updates it doesn't appear to be refreshing. Version 10.0 still shows as "available to early access organizations" (see picture below). Since its not throwing any errors i'm hopeful someone can point me in the right direction for troubleshooting the issue. Thanks in advance!

Capture.JPG

• Photo of Shawn Ross

Cody, send an email to info@sparkdevnetwork.org and they'll help you with making sure your instance of Rock is correctly associated with your organization. I had a similar problem to yours when setting up a sandbox system one time.

Please note, organizations that donate at or above the suggested minimum receive early access. Early access details here
    I don't know if your org qualifies for early access, but the Spark Development Network folks can help you figure that out!