Question

Photo of Seth Thomas

Username and Password retrieval request problem

We have a problem related to the "login request"... when someone forgets their password and requests username help. The coding is beyond my knowledge and I could use some help.

Here is the email they are getting:

login_request.jpg

Here is the code for the email message... any help would be appreciated! Thanks.

{{ GlobalAttribute.EmailHeader }}

Below are your current usernames at {{ GlobalAttribute.OrganizationName }}<br/>

{% for Result in Results %}

<br/>

For {{ Result.Person.NickName }} {{ Result.Person.LastName }},<br/><br/>

{% for User in Result.Users %}

<table style="width: 100%"><tr>sans-serif; font-size: 14px;"

<strong>Username:</strong> {{ User.UserName }}</td><td>

<table class="tiny-button button reset-password" style="border-spacing: 0; border-collapse: collapse; vertical-align: top; text-align: left; width: 100px; overflow: hidden; padding: 0;"><tr style="vertical-align: top; text-align: left; padding: 0;" align="left"><td style="word-break: break-word; -webkit-hyphens: auto; -moz-hyphens: auto; hyphens: auto; border-collapse: collapse !important; vertical-align: top; text-align: center; display: block; width: auto !important; color: #ffffff; background: #2795b6; padding: 5px 0 4px; border: 1px solid #2284a1;" align="center" bgcolor="#00acee" valign="top">

sans-serif; font-size: 12px;"Reset Password</a>

</td>

</tr>

</table></td></tr></table>

{% endfor %}

<br/>

{% endfor %}

{{ GlobalAttribute.EmailFooter }}

• Photo of Jim Michael

Seth-

Rather than try to describe the places where you template is messed up, I think it will be much faster if you just go to https://rock.rocksolidchurchdemo.com and then go to Admin | Communications | System Communications and open the Forgot Usernames email. If you then click Advanced you can copy the default code from there and paste it over your existing code, and you should be back in business.