We recently moved our Rock server offsite and into the cloud.  We have everything working, but are running into a problem with our check-ins.  When navigating to the "/checkin" URL on a PC from within the church now we receive an error and our check-in i-pads never find any current times for checking in students (I'm thinking they get the same error but surface it as a failure to retrieve the schedule).

However, if we join a PC or the i-pads to a non-church internet connection, like our phone hotspot, it connects just fine and works a treat.  We can even then disconnect from the phone hotspot and rejoin the church wireless to keep checkout working and printing to the wired printers.  I've verified that the IP address the i-pads and PCs get is the proper one for the new cloud location from the church network DNS and they can access the administrative URL, but it's just the check-in area which is having this issue.

Any ideas would be greatly appreciated!

Error that occurs when on the church network is below

After enabling debug and viewing the full error we see this error message:

Server Error in '/' Application.

Object reference not set to an instance of an object.

Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.

Exception Details: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.

Source Error:

Line 466: }
Line 467:
Line 468: lStartButtonHtml.Text = CurrentCheckInState.CheckInType.StartLavaTemplate.ResolveMergeFields( mergeFields );
Line 469: }
Line 470:

Source File: C:\inetpub\RockProd\Blocks\CheckIn\Welcome.ascx.cs Line: 468

Stack Trace:

[NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.]
 RockWeb.Blocks.CheckIn.Welcome.RefreshStartButton() in C:\inetpub\RockProd\Blocks\CheckIn\Welcome.ascx.cs:468   RockWeb.Blocks.CheckIn.Welcome.OnLoad(EventArgs e) in C:\inetpub\RockProd\Blocks\CheckIn\Welcome.ascx.cs:257

System.Web.UI.Control.LoadRecursive() +67
   System.Web.UI.Control.LoadRecursive() +161