Hi there, we updated to Rock 12.5 on a test instance running in IIS/SQL Server 14, but hit an issue when attempt to do this in production on Azure. I restored files and database to Rock 10.4 and can log in and reach most pages, but now some (only a few) pages are throwing exceptions.

For example the Internal Home Page fails unless I remove the 'ActiveUsers' Block via the page editor.

Exception in App_Code.kh1nq_nh

An error occurred in Entity Framework when attempting to connect to your database. This could be caused by a missing 'MultipleActiveResultSets=true' parameter in your connection string settings.

Stack Trace

at RockWeb.Global.Application_Error(Object sender, EventArgs e)

If I attempt to view a Workflow log I get the same error but in addition:

- EntityCommandExecutionException in EntityFramework

An error occurred while executing the command definition. See the inner exception for details.

Stack Trace

at System.Data.Entity.Core.EntityClient.Internal.EntityCommandDefinition.ExecuteStoreCommands(EntityCommand entityCommand, CommandBehavior behavior)

at System.Data.Entity.Core.Objects.Internal.ObjectQueryExecutionPlan.Execute[TResultType](ObjectContext context, ObjectParameterCollection parameterValues)

at System.Data.Entity.Core.Objects.ObjectContext.ExecuteInTransaction[T](Func`1 func, IDbExecutionStrategy executionStrategy, Boolean startLocalTransaction, Boolean releaseConnectionOnSuccess)

at System.Data.Entity.Core.Objects.ObjectQuery`1.<>c__DisplayClass7.<GetResults>b__5()

at System.Data.Entity.SqlServer.DefaultSqlExecutionStrategy.Execute[TResult](Func`1 operation)

at System.Data.Entity.Core.Objects.ObjectQuery`1.GetResults(Nullable`1 forMergeOption)

at System.Data.Entity.Core.Objects.ObjectQuery`1.<System.Collections.Generic.IEnumerable<T>.GetEnumerator>b__0()

at System.Data.Entity.Internal.LazyEnumerator`1.MoveNext()

at System.Collections.Generic.List`1..ctor(IEnumerable`1 collection)

at System.Linq.Enumerable.ToList[TSource](IEnumerable`1 source)

at RockWeb.Blocks.WorkFlow.WorkflowDetail.BindLog()

at RockWeb.Blocks.WorkFlow.WorkflowDetail.ShowReadonlyDetails()

at RockWeb.Blocks.WorkFlow.WorkflowDetail.ShowDetail(Int32 workflowId)

at RockWeb.Blocks.WorkFlow.WorkflowDetail.OnLoad(EventArgs e)

at System.Web.UI.Control.LoadRecursive()

at System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain(Boolean includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint, Boolean includeStagesAfterAsyncPoint)

Is it possible that the upgrade affected the IIS and the Server config somehow? any pointers would be appreciated, really struggling here unfortunately..