So, on our website, we use the Podcast Series' to organize our teaching series'. Generally this setup works perfectly. A few past series that we've done, we forgot to upload some of the messages from the middle of the series. So like normal, we go to Tools/Content, add the message, add it to the series, uploads just fine. This is where we run into the problem though, the website is only displaying the messages by their given Item ID number. On our website, it adds it to the very bottom of the series (Image 1). I am aware that the default organization for the content page is by date, but even the date doesn't effect the order that it displays on the website. I've also gone into Admin Tools/CMS Configuration/Content Channels, and I've checked the box for Items Manually Ordered. But alas, even changing the order manually does not effect the display order of the messages on the website. I have also tried going into the Content Channel Configuration portion of our website page, editing the criteria, and adding an Order Items By (Image 2) and none of those options and combinations do anything to change the oder displayed on the website. The page currently says that it is using {% include '~~/Assets/Lava/PodcastSeriesDetail.lava' %} (Image 3), but I cannot find any way to edit that file so they display any differently. I also cannot find a way (if there even is one), of changing the Item number of the specific messages, aside from completely removing them and re-uploading them in the proper order. Any thoughts, questions, or advice would very much appreciated. Thank you so very much in advance! 
Screen Shot 2018-04-24 at 11.31.27 AM.pngScreen Shot 2018-04-24 at 11.39.23 AM.pngScreen Shot 2018-04-24 at 11.48.40 AM.png