Ideas

Bulk Communication - Request to Uncheck

Bulk Communication - Request to Uncheck

Communication

I have block settings on new communications set to NO on "Simple Communications Are Bulk," however, when launching a new communication (using simple editor) from groups, tags, reports, data views, Bulk still comes up checked. I DO NOT want our simple communications set this way. Staff CANNOT remember to uncheck it. Our bulk communications are currently handled through another program. Our "opt out" option for email recipients is to reply to the email they received if they don't want to receive emails from their choir director, group leader, etc. Why is this setting not working - or am misunderstanding what "Should simple mode communications be sent as a bulk communication" means? or is there some other place I need to change this as well?

Photo of Carolyn WalkerSubmitted by Carolyn Walker, Tallowood Baptist Church  ·   ·  Communication
Login to add a comment...

Submission Success Tips

Cultivate your ideas for maximum impact with these helpful submission tips that will increase the chances of your brilliant concepts becoming reality.

• Clear Title: Craft a straightforward and descriptive title that instantly conveys the essence of your idea.
  • Concise Description: Provide an idea description that is succinct, ensuring it effectively communicates the concept without unnecessary verbosity.
  • Provide Additional Details: With a concise description complete, now provide any other details that are needed to better understand the requirements.
  • Thorough Ministry Need Review: Provide a comprehensive overview of the ministry need your idea addresses, emphasizing its significance.
  • Cover the WHY: Clearly articulate the rationale behind your idea, explaining why it's essential and how it aligns with the organization's goals and mission. Oftentimes a clear "why" sheds light into other possible options.