Group Messaging

Group Messaging

Communication

I discussed this idea with both Pillars and Triumph at the conference, but we have several serving groups that are using Group Me for group messaging. I would like to see something along that line in Rock tied in with Leader Toolbox or the app-- it seems that something like the SMS conversations page might be a useable block if it could be limited to a groupid parameter and then use a SMS long code tied with it so that the messages could be seen in this page or could also be texted to a person's number and they could see the messages in either place. I am obviously not a developer, but can envision something like this. Another option might be to integrate to the Group Me App since they have an API.

Photo of Karen NorrisSubmitted by Karen Norris, Christ Chapel Bible Church  ·   ·  Communication
Login to add a comment...

Submission Success Tips

Cultivate your ideas for maximum impact with these helpful submission tips that will increase the chances of your brilliant concepts becoming reality.

• Clear Title: Craft a straightforward and descriptive title that instantly conveys the essence of your idea.
  • Concise Description: Provide an idea description that is succinct, ensuring it effectively communicates the concept without unnecessary verbosity.
  • Provide Additional Details: With a concise description complete, now provide any other details that are needed to better understand the requirements.
  • Thorough Ministry Need Review: Provide a comprehensive overview of the ministry need your idea addresses, emphasizing its significance.
  • Cover the WHY: Clearly articulate the rationale behind your idea, explaining why it's essential and how it aligns with the organization's goals and mission. Oftentimes a clear "why" sheds light into other possible options.