Group

The current triggers for Group Member Workflows is limited only to:

• Member Added to Group
  • Member Removed from Group
  • Member Status Changed
  • Member Role Changed
  • Member Attended Group
  • Member Placed Elsewhere

What if my group has group member attributes and those attributes has been updated and I need to say for example trigger a workflow that someone updated something in the member attribute? Our actual use case on this is on our Staff Group, when HR updates any of the staff attribute for example: "Job Title" or "Position". I would like to auto update the Person Attribute "Position" via workflows to reflect the changes but it cannot be done since there's no available trigger for Group Member Workflows on Group Member Attributes. 

Photo of Jackson UySubmitted by Jackson Uy, Lake Avenue Church  ·   ·  Group
Login to add a comment...

Submission Success Tips

Cultivate your ideas for maximum impact with these helpful submission tips that will increase the chances of your brilliant concepts becoming reality.

• Clear Title: Craft a straightforward and descriptive title that instantly conveys the essence of your idea.
  • Concise Description: Provide an idea description that is succinct, ensuring it effectively communicates the concept without unnecessary verbosity.
  • Provide Additional Details: With a concise description complete, now provide any other details that are needed to better understand the requirements.
  • Thorough Ministry Need Review: Provide a comprehensive overview of the ministry need your idea addresses, emphasizing its significance.
  • Cover the WHY: Clearly articulate the rationale behind your idea, explaining why it's essential and how it aligns with the organization's goals and mission. Oftentimes a clear "why" sheds light into other possible options.