Ideas

Purchase Requisition System Inside Rock?

Purchase Requisition System Inside Rock?

Finance Not Planned

This is a big request - but it would be amazing to have a pr system in the rock. I know a lot of big churches uses things like concur or something similar, but we are still stuck with a crappy google doc version of a pr that gets printed, scanned, etc. It's a horrible system. I'm sure there are tons of smaller churches who would benefit from something like this too. Here's a mind map I jotted up kinda quick.

Screen Shot 2019-06-24 at 10.19.40 AM.png

Also here's a link to our PR if anyone is interested: PR LINK

Photo of Tim LemonsSubmitted by Tim Lemons, Highlands Fellowship  ·   ·  Finance
Not Planned

Definitely see a need for something like this for churches, but this is outside of the domain of what we feel core should do. Could be a great plugin though!

Ministry Strength 1 / 5
Login to add a comment...

Submission Success Tips

Cultivate your ideas for maximum impact with these helpful submission tips that will increase the chances of your brilliant concepts becoming reality.

• Clear Title: Craft a straightforward and descriptive title that instantly conveys the essence of your idea.
  • Concise Description: Provide an idea description that is succinct, ensuring it effectively communicates the concept without unnecessary verbosity.
  • Provide Additional Details: With a concise description complete, now provide any other details that are needed to better understand the requirements.
  • Thorough Ministry Need Review: Provide a comprehensive overview of the ministry need your idea addresses, emphasizing its significance.
  • Cover the WHY: Clearly articulate the rationale behind your idea, explaining why it's essential and how it aligns with the organization's goals and mission. Oftentimes a clear "why" sheds light into other possible options.