Question

Photo of Steve Fisher

Newspring Check-in Plugin - Error

Hi Guys - I can't wait to use this in our kids ministries but Im having a little problem.

When I search a Family Im getting this error ? The script is below … What have I done wrong ? 

Thank you 

NullReferenceException in Rock

Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
Stack Trace

at Rock.Workflow.Action.CheckIn.FilterGroupsBySpecialNeeds.Execute(RockContext rockContext, WorkflowAction action, Object entity, List`1& errorMessages) at Rock.Model.WorkflowAction.Process(RockContext rockContext, Object entity, List`1& errorMessages) at Rock.Model.WorkflowActivity.Process(RockContext rockContext, Object entity, List`1& errorMessages) at Rock.Model.Workflow.ProcessActivity(RockContext rockContext, DateTime processStartTime, Object entity, List`1& errorMessages) at Rock.Model.Workflow.ProcessActivities(RockContext rockContext, Object entity, List`1& errorMessages) at Rock.Model.WorkflowService.Process(Workflow workflow, Object entity, List`1& errorMessages) at Rock.CheckIn.CheckInBlock.ProcessActivity(String activityName, List`1& errorMessages) at RockWeb.Plugins.cc_newspring.AttendedCheckin.FamilySelect.ProcessPeople(CheckInFamily selectedFamily) in c:\Inetpub\vhosts\calvarychapelalbany.com.au\my.calvarychapelalbany.com.au\Plugins\cc_newspring\AttendedCheckin\FamilySelect.ascx.cs:line 845 at RockWeb.Plugins.cc_newspring.AttendedCheckin.FamilySelect.OnLoad(EventArgs e) in c:\Inetpub\vhosts\calvarychapelalbany.com.au\my.calvarychapelalbany.com.au\Plugins\cc_newspring\AttendedCheckin\FamilySelect.ascx.cs:line 149 at System.Web.UI.Control.LoadRecursive() at System.Web.UI.Control.LoadRecursive() at System.Web.UI.Control.LoadRecursive() at System.Web.UI.Control.LoadRecursive() at System.Web.UI.Control.LoadRecursive() at System.Web.UI.Control.LoadRecursive() at System.Web.UI.Control.LoadRecursive() at System.Web.UI.Control.LoadRecursive() at System.Web.UI.Control.LoadRecursive() at System.Web.UI.Control.LoadRecursive() at System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain(Boolean includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint, Boolean includeStagesAfterAsyncPoint)

• Photo of Jim Michael

I can't answer this, but you might trying asking the Newspring guys directly in the Rock Slack team at rockrms.com/slack (you need to sign up there.) 

• Photo of Josh Sargent

Steve, I am experiencing this as well. Did you find an answer for this issue?

• Photo of Steve Fisher

Hi Josh - I havent had a lot of time to work on it .. Im going to do what Jim suggested and ask the Newspring team .. If you find out before me let me know :) 

Thanks Mate 

• Photo of Kye "K" Chung

Ok, I'm getting the same thing ... did anyone figure this out?