Question

Photo of Jason Whitehorn

Install new fonts

We use Century Gothic Font for our church.  I see a FONT folder under Assets.  I also see where you can change sans serif in the CMS.  I have attempted to change the sans serif setting to include Century Gothic.  Ive also tried to modify the CSS override with the following:

h1 { font-family: 'Century Gothic', CenturyGothic, AppleGothic, sans-serif; font-size: 24px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: 500; line-height: 26px; } h3 { font-family: 'Century Gothic', CenturyGothic, AppleGothic, sans-serif; font-size: 14px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: 500; line-height: 15px; } p { font-family: 'Century Gothic', CenturyGothic, AppleGothic, sans-serif; font-size: 14px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: 400; line-height: 20px; } blockquote { font-family: 'Century Gothic', CenturyGothic, AppleGothic, sans-serif; font-size: 21px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: 400; line-height: 30px; } pre { font-family: 'Century Gothic', CenturyGothic, AppleGothic, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: 400; line-height: 18px; }

but I can't seem to get Century Gothic to display.  Any thoughts?

• Photo of Jason Whitehorn

Let me clarify a little.  It seems as if the changes I have made show the font on the admin side of Rock...just not on the external site

• Photo of Jason Whitehorn

SOLVED:  Helps if I edited the RIGHT THEME!  *doh*

• Daniel Hazelbaker

Not sure if you are allowed to, but be sure to accept your own answer as well so the question is marked as answered. :)