Question

Photo of Knolly Shadrache

Rocks won't start - An item with the same key has already been added??

HEELLPP!!  I haven't changed anything so I've no idea why this is happening!

Here's the start page...

ArgumentException in mscorlib Message An item with the same key has already been added. Stack Trace at System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2.Insert(TKey key, TValue value, Boolean add) at Rock.Model.PersonService.GetUserPreferences(Person person) at Rock.Web.UI.RockPage.SessionUserPreferences() at Rock.Web.UI.RockPage.GetUserPreference(String key) at Rock.Web.UI.Controls.Grid.OnInit(EventArgs e) at System.Web.UI.Control.InitRecursive(Control namingContainer) at System.Web.UI.Control.InitRecursive(Control namingContainer) at System.Web.UI.Control.InitRecursive(Control namingContainer) at System.Web.UI.Control.InitRecursive(Control namingContainer) at System.Web.UI.Control.InitRecursive(Control namingContainer) at System.Web.UI.Control.InitRecursive(Control namingContainer) at System.Web.UI.Control.InitRecursive(Control namingContainer) at System.Web.UI.Control.InitRecursive(Control namingContainer) at System.Web.UI.Control.InitRecursive(Control namingContainer) at System.Web.UI.Control.InitRecursive(Control namingContainer) at System.Web.UI.Control.InitRecursive(Control namingContainer) at System.Web.UI.Control.InitRecursive(Control namingContainer) at System.Web.UI.Control.AddedControl(Control control, Int32 index) at Rock.Web.UI.RockBlockWrapper.CreateChildControls() at System.Web.UI.Control.EnsureChildControls() at Rock.Web.UI.RockPage.OnInit(EventArgs e) at System.Web.UI.Control.InitRecursive(Control namingContainer) at System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain(Boolean includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint, Boolean includeStagesAfterAsyncPoint)

Thanks

• Photo of Knolly Shadrache

According to the SQL Server Exception Log, this error happened as a result of simply editing an extended attribute of a person in the database by the admin user account.

Looks like a bug surely?

Think I recall exploring the bookmarked attributes block and selecting a couple of suggestions.

I'm hoping to avoid starting over again even if it is a sandpit install