I'm in the process of upgrading someone's really old Rock install.  When running the upgrade to v8.6, the exception log shows the following error.  I've received this on several different attempts.  Anyone familiar with this error?  Do I need to address the error? Or can I just move on with the updates?  It appears to be from "MigrationRollupsForV8_6_2.RemoveAllUserAuthInternalCalendar()".

Cannot insert duplicate key row in object 'dbo.Auth' with unique index 'IX_Guid'. The duplicate key value is (099a70a5-cccc-4b02-8444-2504e6630ca1). The statement has been terminated.

The stack trace is as follows:

Plugin Migration error occurred in Rock, MigrationRollupsForV8_6_2

at RockWeb.Global.MigratePlugins(RockContext rockContext) in c:\inetpub\ \App_Code\Global.asax.cs:line 733

---

at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlConnection.OnError(SqlException exception, Boolean breakConnection, Action`1 wrapCloseInAction)

at System.Data.SqlClient.TdsParser.ThrowExceptionAndWarning(TdsParserStateObject stateObj, Boolean callerHasConnectionLock, Boolean asyncClose)

at System.Data.SqlClient.TdsParser.TryRun(RunBehavior runBehavior, SqlCommand cmdHandler, SqlDataReader dataStream, BulkCopySimpleResultSet bulkCopyHandler, TdsParserStateObject stateObj, Boolean& dataReady)

at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlCommand.RunExecuteNonQueryTds(String methodName, Boolean async, Int32 timeout, Boolean asyncWrite)

at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlCommand.InternalExecuteNonQuery(TaskCompletionSource`1 completion, String methodName, Boolean sendToPipe, Int32 timeout, Boolean& usedCache, Boolean asyncWrite, Boolean inRetry)

at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlCommand.ExecuteNonQuery()

at Rock.Plugin.Migration.Sql(String sql)

at Rock.Data.MigrationHelper.AddSecurityAuthForCalendar(String calendarGuid, Int32 order, String action, Boolean allow, String groupGuid, SpecialRole specialRole, String authGuid)

at Rock.Plugin.HotFixes.MigrationRollupsForV8_6_2.RemoveAllUserAuthInternalCalendar()

at Rock.Plugin.HotFixes.MigrationRollupsForV8_6_2.Up()

at RockWeb.Global.MigratePlugins(RockContext rockContext) in c:\inetpub\ \App_Code\Global.asax.cs:line 713