Question

Photo of Danna Fallang

Scheduler Won't Allow Confirm/Deny

I've set up my groups to use as group scheduler.  The email goes out successfully to the teams, but when they try to click "accept" or "decline" from their email, it is saying that site can't be reached.  How do I fix this?

• Photo of Jeff Richmond

It sounds like the root web addresses for the accept and decline buttons aren't pointing to the correct place.

When someone clicks on one of those buttons, they are supposed to be taken to a special page on your public website where their response is recorded. Is your public website built using Rock?

If your site is built using Rock, then the PublicApplicationRoot global attribute value may not be correct. I would check the value of that attribute to make sure it's pointing to the public website's root URL. It should be something like: https://yourdomain.com/ (the trailing slash should be included).

If it's not built with Rock, you may have to set up a new Site in Rock and add some Pages to it for handling logging in and the schedule confirmation clicks.