Team,

Please help. We upgraded to 12.3 and now we are getting the above errors and are unable to enter metrics, use check in, or connections. I am unable to do further upgrades either to correct issue.

HttpCompileException in System.Web

C:\inetpub\wwwroot\Blocks\Cms\HtmlContentDetail.ascx.cs(803): error CS1061: 'string' does not contain a definition for 'IsLavaTemplate' and no extension method 'IsLavaTemplate' accepting a first argument of type 'string' could be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)

Stack Trace

at System.Web.Compilation.BuildManager.PostProcessFoundBuildResult(BuildResult result, Boolean keyFromVPP, VirtualPath virtualPath)

at System.Web.Compilation.BuildManager.GetBuildResultFromCacheInternal(String cacheKey, Boolean keyFromVPP, VirtualPath virtualPath, Int64 hashCode, Boolean ensureIsUpToDate)

at System.Web.Compilation.BuildManager.GetVPathBuildResultFromCacheInternal(VirtualPath virtualPath, Boolean ensureIsUpToDate)

at System.Web.Compilation.BuildManager.GetVPathBuildResultInternal(VirtualPath virtualPath, Boolean noBuild, Boolean allowCrossApp, Boolean allowBuildInPrecompile, Boolean throwIfNotFound, Boolean ensureIsUpToDate)

at System.Web.Compilation.BuildManager.GetVPathBuildResultWithNoAssert(HttpContext context, VirtualPath virtualPath, Boolean noBuild, Boolean allowCrossApp, Boolean allowBuildInPrecompile, Boolean throwIfNotFound, Boolean ensureIsUpToDate)

at System.Web.UI.TemplateControl.LoadControl(VirtualPath virtualPath)

at Rock.Web.UI.RockPage.OnInit(EventArgs e)

at System.Web.UI.Control.InitRecursive(Control namingContainer)

at System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain(Boolean includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint, Boolean includeStagesAfterAsyncPoint)

at System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequest(Boolean includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint, Boolean includeStagesAfterAsyncPoint)

at System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequest()

at System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequest(HttpContext context)

at System.Web.HttpApplication.CallHandlerExecutionStep.System.Web.HttpApplication.IExecutionStep.Execute()

at System.Web.HttpApplication.ExecuteStepImpl(IExecutionStep step)

at System.Web.HttpApplication.ExecuteStep(IExecutionStep step, Boolean& completedSynchronously)

I backed up my database but without being able to use the website, we are kinda dead in the water.

I am creating this question from Travis login but he is no longer with the church.

If someone can either email me kelley@crosslinkcares.org or Katie katie@crosslinkcares.org (church admin) with instructions on how to correct.

Thank you,

Kelley Reeves

Crosslink Community Church