Question

Photo of Michael Degnan

Page # on Contribution Statement

Hello Everyone 

We have completed testing and formatting to get our contribution statements looked almost exactly like we want. The last request that I have from the finance team is that they want page numbers to be produced for each page of the contributions. I've looked at this in the PDF designer and base code in Notepad++. It looks like the giving detail just streams until it ends without any good place to try to put code like this in. 

Any thoughts? 

Thanks 

• Photo of Michael Roth

Hey Michael,

are you using V6.10 rock and the statement generator?  If so this has a footer section that does the page numbers for you. Though it sounds like you might be on an older version of Rock. 

• Photo of Michael Degnan

We are using the Generator however are currently running 6.9. Can I get this functionality in 6.9? 

• Photo of Michael Roth

It’s a standard feature when you are on v6.10 and have the statement generator plug-in installed. It makes changes to formatting 100x easier but you will need to reformat any changes you made on 6.9. 

• Daniel Hazelbaker

Just to clarify Michael's statement a wee bit. The new statement generator is standard in v7 (upcoming release), but is available now as a plug-in if you are on 6.10. Beware that upgrading now means, I believe, you cannot use the old statement generator so you will be stuck with the new one even if you don't have time to get the formatting set the way you want. If you can convince your finance team, it might be best to just live without page numbers this time around and tell them it's available next year but 7 days before they are due is not a great time to upgrade and start over on formatting them.