Question

Photo of Debbie Wolf

Employee Resources

I need to start adding things to the Employee Resource page but I'm having a hard time finding any instructions or samples of how to go about doing that. Are there any instructions that you could reference me to? The information in the Admin Hero Guide only has the 1 page that shows a sample of what could be put on this page. I need to know how to get information onto that page. 

• Photo of Steven Kelly

The employee resources page can be built into anything you need it to be based on your staff needs.  The internal Rock site is treated like any other site powered by Rock.  All the information on how to edit a website using Rock can be found in the Designing and Building Websites Using Rock manual.

• Photo of Bob Brown

Ours is basically uploaded documents using the html block https://community.rockrms.com/documentation/bookcontent/14/226#htmlcontentblock with the file browser and some html.

• Photo of Eddie Holeman

We changed the default Employee Resources to a Human Resources page because that fit us better. This page for us is simply a listing of links to documents and forms.

• Accident Report
    • Background Check Policy
    • Direct Deposit Form
    • Employee Acknowledgement Form
    • Employee Benefits Website
    • Employee Benefits Booklet
    • Employee Handbook
    • FSA/Dependent Care Form
    • Health Incentives Flyer
    • Incident Report
    • Leave without Pay Application
    • Payroll Portal
    • Personnel Arbitration/Mediation Agreement
    • Physician Eyecare Plan Directory
    • Request for Family Medical Leave Form
    • Sick Leave Program Application
    • Sick Leave Program Sharing Form (Donor)
    • Staff Phone List

• Photo of Jeff Richmond

I built our Employee Resources page as a content channel. I created custom channel type called File List:

file-list-channel-type.jpg

...and then used a Content Channel View block to display the categorized resources on the page:

employee-resources-example.jpg