Question

Photo of Livingstones Group

Why I can not save address from the external website (Creating new account) ?

Hi I am facing  issue today while trying to save address from the external website (NewAccount) . the address is not saved any ideas why this issue ?

• Photo of Livingstones Group

Hi Michael,

I have found the cause of the issue and I want to share it for any one who faced the same case.
    I traced the code and found that there is a validation on the Postal Code textbox so although I make it hidden in the location settings, but the block validate if it is null  it ignores all the address and does not save it. 

Thanks & God bless you.

Hi Michael ,

Yes  I've configured the block to prompt for an address but it's not saving on the new profile which has been created and insert the address in it ( Country ,street , city,state )

• Michael Garrison

It seems that this is working fine on the public demo server (link above). What version of Rock are you currently running? And have you checked your exception log to see if any errors are getting logged when the address should have been stored?

Hi Michael,
    I am using version 12.3 , the demo in the link does not contain the full address , i tried to stop the Address verification service but still the same , also I checked the log but there is no error or exception. Any advise will be appreciated.